On behalf of the cities and towns of the commonwealth, the Massachusetts Association of Councils on Aging advocates for aging programs to advance policies that effectively address the needs of older adults, family caregivers and people with disabilities.
MCOA is registered with the Secretery of the Commonwealth as a lobyist and has designated our Executive Director to lead and report all activities. Reports are filed bi-annually with the Secretary.
- Impact of President Trump’s FY 18 Budget Blueprint- Thanks to Al Norman/ Mass Home Care March 18, 2017
- Open Letter to the 190th General Court - Legislative Request FY18, February 24, 2017
- Property Tax Relief Recommendation February 28, 2017
- FY18 Letter to the Governor
- FACT SHEET: SNAP Gap/Common App Bill co-sponsorship