On behalf of the cities and towns of the commonwealth, the Massachusetts Association of Councils on Aging advocates for aging programs to advance policies that effectively address the needs of older adults, family caregivers and people with disabilities.
MCOA is registered with the Secretery of the Commonwealth as a lobyist and has designated our Executive Director to lead and report all activities. Reports are filed bi-annually with the Secretary.
- MCOA Legislative Alert: FY2017 Formula Grant Funding 11/04/2016
- MCOA Legislative Alert: UPDATE to FY2017 Formula Grant Funding -- NOTICE TO COAs 10/20/2016
- Personal Care Attendant Overtime Cap Letter
- FY17 Request to the Governor Re: Line Item #9110-9002
- FY17 Talking Points
- Urgent Message from MCOA's Legislative Chair: Timelines and Action Steps
- Planning Your Legislative Event
- Encouragement from MCOA
- Thank You Campaign
- MCOA Leadership District and Regions